Every January, all employees who are subject to the collective labour agreement receive their solidarity statement which certifies the monthly deductions of the solidarity contribution of CHF 5.00.
With the solidarity contribution, you support the efforts of the social partners who negotiate and implement the collective labour agreement (GAV) provisions every five years for you and all employees of the Agreement in the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Industries.
Profitably invest your solidarity statement!
- Through membership of the Employees Association Power, and thus also of Angestellte Schweiz, the employees benefit from the following services:
- Free advice from a legal practitioner and extensive legal protection in labour and social insurance law
- Industry information and reports on labour development appear in the member magazine Apunto
- Discounts for motor vehicle / household contents / liability and health insurance
- Multi-area legal expenses insurance for CHF 138 per year
- and much more ...
Do you want to do more with your solidarity statement? Then become a member of the Employees Association Power!
Annual membership fee CHF 290.00 gross, which is reduced to CHF 120.00 net due to the payment of the solidarity statement and its related refunds (CHF 60.00 for solidarity contribution and CHF 110.00 for allowances).